We train body-art, jo and bokken across various sessions. For those truly wishing to experience Aikido, attendance to all three sessions is recommended.
- Monday: 09:00- 11:00 Tim Sullivan Sensei
- Wednesday: 20:00- 22:00 Pierre Mouthuy Sensei
- Friday: 14:00 - 16:00 Chris Mooney Sensei
Getting to the dojo:
The Combat Room is situated in the Sports and Wellness Hub.
University of Warwick Cryfield Village, Leighfield Rd, Coventry CV4 7EU
As we are a sports club affiliated with the university, all members are required to sign up and pay an administrative registration fee which is received by the Student Union.
Detailed information and updated prices set by the University can be found here. These include:
- On-campus Warwick Sport Club Pass: £66
- Student's Union Sports Federation Fee: £32
- Warwick Aikido club joining fee: £6
Prices stated above as of September 2022.
In addition to this, Warwick Aikido charges training fees which go towards instructor fees and maintenance of club equipment. We operate a flexible payment system which allows members to choose a payment plan most suitable to their schedule.
- Per Term - £60
- Yearly - £150 (£30 discounted)
Classes are free for all new members for the first two weeks of term 1.